Report Definition - Function Alias - The difference in days - to get the outputs considering the business days that are configured in the Calender
Function: The difference in days between .pxCreateDateTime and .pyResolvedTimestamp
Function Description: Returns the difference between two Date or DateTime values (the second minus the first) in days, rounded down (rounded for ORACLE) to the nearest day
Currently the function is working as expected, but how to get the difference in days including the business days that had been configured in business Calender?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Report Definition- Function Alias- The difference in days- to get the outputs in decimal instead of rounded down to nearest day
- any functions available to calculate business days difference in report definition?
- Calculate difference in business days using function in Report Definition
- We need to calculate the difference between two dates to get the output as ‘10 days 12 hours 25 minutes 2 seconds’ using the Function Alias rule.
- Function Alias to calculate difference between Business Calendar Days