repeat grid having source pagelist inside pagelist
Hi All - I am facing issue on repeat grid having source pagelist inside pagelist, where I cannot define the static index for the parent page list in the Pages and classes Tab, as the parent page list has many items and each item has many child items (Page List),. On the UI the child items need to be edited . I have tried several ways of adding the index to parent page list dynamically but at run time it gives an exception for the UI stream
The below works only when there is 1 item in the Parent Page List and on the pages and classes tab
My requiremet is as below , City field is editable on UI
I have tried the below on pages and classes to set the index to TestPL pagelist . but still doesnt work
TestPL(.TestPLIndex).Address : TestPLIndex property on pyWorkPage
TestPL(param.TestPLIndex).Address : parameter TestPLIndex
create section and had the .Address with the page context as
inside the section have a grid repeat layout with source as .Address
Can anyone help on this.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- i want show value in pagelist inside the page using repeating grid
- Reordering of columns in repeating grid with source as pagelist
- 7.2 Refresh-Section works for "Report sourced" repeat grid, but doesn't work for "Data page sourced" repeat grid.
- Repeating Layout for PageList inside of PageList
- Repeat grid inside repeat grid