Remove Thread Level Data Page during Switch Application - Not working
In Pega 7.2.2, when I switch between applications, the thread level data pages are not getting removed. (just OOTB functionality, no customized code involved).
I tried customizing ApplicationFreeClipboard activity and manually removed all Data Pages, still it doesn't work.
I am using below Java code in this activity
Please let me know how to remove thread level data pages while switching application.
Thank you for your great support!
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
I fixed this issue by doing the below steps.
1. Remove the PS1_ threads by using the java code mentioned here (https://pdn.pega.com/support-articles/dynamic-container-not-loading-when-switch-interaction-portal)
2. Using the Activity pzFlushDataPage by passing data page name and FlushAllInstances as true (this is for the data pages with parameters)
3. Using the syntax "tools.removeDataPage("DataPageName");" (this is for data pages without parameters)
I did the above 3 steps in ApplicationFreeClipBoard Activity. (I specialized this is framework layer)
Thank You all for your great support!
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Thread level data page is refreshed even though the same STANDARD thread of the same service requestor is being used to process multiple requests
- Is it possible to switch the simulators of data source of a data page with out rule level changes?
- Is there any option available to expire/remove node level data page if any error while loading data page.
- Embedded Thread-level Declare Page Not Working
- How to flush thread level data page