Remove Pega Logs
Is there any way to delete pega logs periodically? Do I have to write agent activity and delete those files separately or there is any out of the box feature available?
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Depending on the version of Pega, you could configure prlogging.xml so that x number of log files are generated, with each log filling up until a size limit is reached. After the specified number of logs has been reached the oldest logs are overwritten. If you're interested in this, I can find the details (which will depend on the version of Pega in use).
Beyond that, I don't believe there is anything ootb that does this.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Lot of PEGA0016 alerts are reported in log file with description <*declaratives/declarepages: Attempted to agressively reduce MRU from: 6285 by 4485 to 1800; actually removed 0 entries leaving ~6285>
- Removing/Deleting Rule from private checkout without logging in/using different operator ID
- Getting Flow has been removed log in System out again and again
- Requesters are not removed from SMA even after User logged out.
- Remove access group from operator profile while user is still logged in