Records not getting inserted to table
I am doing an obj-Save(with commit) in an activity to save the work item ID and status of each work object to an data table.
After a couple of days i verified by opening the data table by randomnly searching for the created cases. But I found there are few records which are missing in the table. What could be the issue .There are no error or exceptions in the log files as well.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- BIX can do updates in same record instead of inserting duplicate record in table when same case/transaction updated.
- How to insert records in New Declare Index table for Old Cases/work objects?
- How to insert record into Excel (next empty row)
- Inserting a new record into Pega, via a DB script, to create a corresponding Parent case in the background.
- Does Data flow pick up records inserted in source after DF is started?