Read/Retrieve file from a SFTP Location
We have a requirement to read/write files from a SFTP server.
I have established connectivity with the SFTP server and Using Connect-FTP, I am able to write the file to the SFTP server in the folder path that was provided.
But I am not sure how to read the file from the SFTP server and save it in a location within Pega.
Any help is highly appreciated.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Need help in Connecting to SFTP Server for reading files from PEGA
- How to write and read files from SFTP server
- What to give in source location in file listener, to read file from local machine.
- Reading JSON file from a File location on server one record at a time
- Reading file from external shared location