Reading work object using rule utility function
I wanted to read some property inside a work object from a Rule-Utility-Function, is there any OOTB standard way?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Rule-Utility-Function Objects
- Reading java.util.List object
- Compiling updated functions(Rule-Utility-Function)
- UnresolvedAssemblyError on resolving Rule-Utility-Function rules
- After Upgrade all Rule-PegaQ-Questionnaire instance are failing with one error "Failed to find instance 'CheckDuplicatesInPageList--(Clip2a26f277465164f5fef07a9673e2c04d' of type Rule-Utility-Function defined in 'pegasurvey_pegasurveyutilities'"