pyFlowType: instance is not found
We are using SI framework 4.2 and PRPC 4.2. when we open some (not all) operator worklist, we are getting the error ".pyFlowType: ** ** failed to find an instance". We tried by running the tracer while opening worklist, we found error "instace not found" displaying in java step in activity "EMBEDDED-LISTPARAMS GETBULKPROCESSCONTENT". Waiting for your help. Thanks in advance. Regards, Srinivas
***Updated by Moderator: Marissa to close post***
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Instance of class Queue not found: SYSTEM-QUEUE-SE
- "Instance of class Queue not found"
- Data-Admin-Requestor instance "sdev718!BATCH" not found in 5.2 to 7.1.8 upgrade
- Pega7 ML7: Instance of class Queue not found: SYSTEM-QUEUE-SERVICE.SYSTEM-QUEUE-SERVICE and NullPointerException
- Getting Error $Is-Present(.version) rule-obj-when not found.When service is called then it throws and error that Failed to find instance XXXX-.$Is-Present(.abc) of type Rule-Obj-When.