PRPC 7.1.6 Connect Rest Issue - No way to select type of secure protocol type (SSL/TLS)
We are currently using 7.1.6 version of Pega and trying to consume a rest service. In the Connect rest rule there is no place to select Secure protocol Type and we are trying to customize the pyInvokeRESTConnector activity.
Is there any other way or similar case anyone faced?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Mutual SSL for Connect Rest Integration in PRPC- 7.1.6
- Connect Rest not working-Pega 7.1.6 not compatible with TLS version 1.1
- Lowest allowable SSL/TLS for 7.1.8 REST connectors
- Does Connect-HTTP support SSL/TLS authentication in Pega 6.1 SP2?
- SSL/TLS Certificate not available and failing on Pega IAC Gateway (Web Mashup) when SSL offloading is done at LTM