Problesms connecting to a DB2 database
I get the error below when I try to connect to a DB2 table with something called a Proxy id. I have confirmed that the table does have a primary key has anyone seen anything like this Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Results for TD-Data-RetailBank-Visa-BCIF-VilTbl Class TD-Data-RetailBank-Visa-BCIF-VilTbl is mapped to table BVPSCPNY in database bcif_vil_rd1t. This is an Obj-external class. You may access the class with Obj- activity methods. Issues: There is a key mismatch: the keys defined for class TD-Data-RetailBank-Visa-BCIF-VilTbl do not match the primary key columns for external data table BVPSCPNY in database bcif_vil_rd1t ; the class keys are [TA_REF_NUM] , but the table's primary keys are 
***Updated by moderator: Marissa to close post***
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Unable to Connect to DB2 Database using the below credential
- Open Span- Connection to DB2 Database
- Can we use JDBC equivalent PreparedStatement in connect SQL for DB2 database.
- Federation of databases (7.2.1 running Windows with SQL database split-schema to 7.1.6 running AIX with DB2 database single-schema)
- FYI: No Support for DB2 Database on z/OS?