problem in formatting string to Date
I am using this function @FormatDateTime(dateString, "yyyy-MM-dd", "", ""). But it is not working as expected.
dateString is of type text property which has value something like this - "2007-09-01".
If I am not doing it correct way. how can I convert from string to date value?
greatly appreciate your help.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- String format date (DD.MM.YYYY) conversion to Date format (MM/DD/YYYY)
- How to convert a "dd.mm.yyyy" format string to Date?
- How to convert a "YYYY-MM-ddThh:mm:ss.sssZ" format string to Date?
- Convert date to string and append another string
- addDays(String, int, boolean, String) is inconsistent. When 1 business day is added to the date I am getting the result as the same day as input