Pressing Enter Key disables Continue & Cancel btn
I noticed that when we enter in data on our profile screen, and then press the enter key to trigger the continue button to go to the next page, it actually greys out, and disables both the continue, and cancel buttons. It doesn't matter which field I am entering data in. It still disables the two buttons. Anyone have any idea on how to resolve this issue? Thanks, Eric
***Updated by moderator: Marissa to close post***
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pressing enter key is opening an extra window.
- Assignment is to be performed when Enter key is pressed.
- In Non-IE browser, Flow Action is submitted when pressing the Enter Key
- How to enable an disabled text input by click of mouse event or at the press of any keys?
- How to trigger continue button from Enter Key