prconfig/alerts/parameterpage/allowedkeywords/default DSS. Do we need multiple values as a value to this DSS ?what is the delimiter we have to use?
we wanted to know about prconfig/alerts/parameterpage/allowedkeywords/default DSS, if we need to multiple values as a value to this DSS what is the delimiter we have to use.
we wanted to know about "prconfig/alerts/parameterpage/allowedkeywords/default" DSS, if we need to set/whitelist multiple propertly as a value to this DSS what is the delimiter we have to use.
when we used ',' as a deliminiter between multiple parameter property it doesn't work something like below example.
***Moderator Edit: Vidyaranjan | Updated title***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Can I use wild cards matching strings in DSS for Pega-Engine • prconfig/alerts/parameterpage/obfuscatekeywords/default
- What is ui connectors?whats the exactly use?
- Default BIX Criteria- What column of the Work table does system use?
- Can ParameterPage values be supressed for PEGA0001 alert log entries?
- Issues during suppressing/masking the ParameterPage values for PEGA0001 alert log entries