Populate data in a grid by passing parameters(one of column)
I am having a requirement of populating a column in a grid but selecting another column.
- Say I am having two data types DT1 and DT2 . In DT1 I am having list of records.
- Now in work class I am going to created a Page list property by giving DT2 as source.
- DT1 and DT2 are having two similar columns (Date and Swiped Hrs)
When I am going to choose a property defined in DT2 I need to get the data accordingling from DT1 records. How could I achieve this requirement?Could any one help me resolving this requirement.
Thanks in advance.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- how to pass parameters to custom populator function to filter data page
- How to populate Distinct Drop down values in repeating Grid column
- Can we populate the grid columns dynamically?
- How to pass the section parameters as data pages parameters
- How to pass property of a repeating page grid as a parameter to Report Defintion