Percentages on Summary Reports
Want to be able to calculate percentages in a column either on a summary report. I am a process architect so the system architects are saying that it is too hard and cumbersome. The other process architects, I am concerned, feel as if Pega cannot do any calculations which I know is not true. Can you tell me the best way to do calcuations or to design for Percentages. For example, we want to take the count of N transaction types and divide by sum of all transactions. If we have 10 of transaction A, and all transactions equals 100, then transaction A has 10% for the summary report.
***Updated by moderator: Marissa to close post***
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Display percentages in header in a summary report
- Percentage in Report Summary
- Question regarding Report Definition- I need to calculate a percentage and assign it to a column. The percentage should be calculated based on the result of 2 aggregated columns that is in the report definition.
- Summary View: How to use percentage of Count
- How to calculate percentage (for a column) in Report Definition