Pega SA v7.3.1 pre-requisites and dependencies
I need to verify if the following configuration options can be allowed and supproted by Pega.
1) Is it possibile this type of configuration on the following existing stack:
Pega Customer Service v. 7.2.1 FS
Pega Sales Automation v. 7.3.1
(only this specific strategic application; no Pega CS v.7.3.1)
The question is if it’s possible to install only and separately, Pega Sales Automation v. 7.3.1 on the existing stack ( bold line), described above. We would like to know if we could update this Pega architecture only with the installation of Pega SA V.7.3.1, maintaining the existing version of Platform (7.3) and pega CS v.7.2.1 FS
2) On the PDN I do not find the list of Hotfixes for Pega Sales Automation v 7.3.1. As you see from the attachment (PDN - Pega sales Automation Hotfixes.pdf), the only specified Hotfixes are for Pega SA v.7.2.2. Does it mean that the only prerequisite for Pega SA V7.3.1 is Platform v.7.3.1?
3) Starting from the existing stack described above (bold line), are currently known some impacts or issues introduced by the updating of Platform from 7.3 to 7.3.1 and updating of Pega CS v. 7.2.1 FS to Pega CS v.7.3.1?
You can see these questions on the attached file also.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
1) The Pega Sales Automation 7.3.1 install guide specifically states that Pega 7.3.1 is a prerequisite. It may work if you install it on Pega 7.3, however it will not be a supported configuration. If you encounter issues, we will ask that you upgrade to Pega 7.3.1. As far as Pega CS goes, it seems that Pega CS 7.3.1 is imported via the same jar file as Pega SA, so it will not likely be possible to import one but not the other.
2) There does not appear to be any Pega SA 7.3.1 hotfixes at this time, but be sure to check when installing to see if any have been added. As far as items that need to be installed prior to installing Pega SA, you simply need to have Pega 7.3.1 installed.
3) There are no known issues with these upgrades as far as I am aware, but others can feel free to share their experiences.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- is PEGA Business Architect essentials course mandatory pre-requisite for PEGA Business Architect Certification?
- For CPM FS 7.1.3 setup Pega 7.1.7 is pre-requisite and not Pega 7.1 as per installation guide
- Pega Platform and Pega Robot Manager installation Pre-requisites
- Silverlight pre-requisites Installer Issue in Pega V.7.2.1 (Even after installing the Silverlight)
- Pre-requisits to install Pega Enterprise Edition