Pega Robotics (RPA): Microsoft Outlook Body is not sent to Pega Case
I tried to connect to Microsoft Outlook and Get the content of the Email body. I could get all the content (Body, HTML Body) while Debugging.
But while mapping the body attribute to a Property in Case Type, content is not stored in expected format. The response is not consistent. Some times Automation doesn't respond at all.
Is there any easiest way to map entire body and other email attributes as is to the Work Object properties (I tried mapping HTMLBody as well, still same issue).
One small observation is that : whenever it finds a special character, ":" or "," it ignores rest of the string while mapping.
** Attached my automation.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega Robotics Studio: Tool Box doesn't show Connectors related to Microsoft XL and Outlook
- RPA- Data Push from Robot Activity from Pega Robotics Runtime to Pega PRPC Case
- How to set up email manager (same function as mozilla thunderbird or microsoft outlook) in PEGA 7.1.9?
- Is Pega OpenSpan RPA compatible with Microsoft Virtualized Applications?
- How to read the subject and body of a.MSG file Using PEGA Robotics?