In Pega PCS (Product Composer System), if I would like to have my own Benefit class, what is the standard recommended way?
In Pega PCS (Product Composer System), if I would like to have my own Benefit class, what is the standard recommended way? To have my own Org-MyPCSFW-Benefit class and directly derive it from "Rule-HC-PCS-Benefit"? Or, as a second option to use the PCS benefit class "Rule-HC-PCS-Benefit" itself?
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to add Categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- PegaHC-API Rest Documentation/ Not Pega API in help[Pega PCS-Product Composer for Healthcare]
- Pega Product Composer For HealthCare OOTB REST API Withdrawn/Need to use get Benefits passing claim using OOTB Service REST PegaHC-API
- Pega Product Composer System- Component Search is not working
- PCS Benefit class for the application
- will system create a property in Index-CircumstanceDefinition class, if we use it for circumstancing a rule.