Pega Marketing Portal, revision management and creating rules outside revision
When using revision management in Pega Marketing, a tab is added in the Marketing portal. From the Marketing Portal, you can use revisions perfectly fine :)
I am wondering why it is still possible to add strategies via the menu "Intelligence - Strategies". These strategies will end up in the artifacts ruleset, outside of the revision.
My questions are:
Is this intended?
Should we configure something to let the menu options disappear?
How does the creation of a strategy during the creation of a campaign relate to this?
I added a screenshot showing context for the questions, red circles indicate the questions :)
This is in Pega Marketing 7.22
***Moderator Edit: Vidyaranjan | Added additional content shared by user as a comment, to issue description***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Can more than one revision can be created at the same time in Revision manager of Pega marketing 7.2.2 on Pega 7.2.2?
- When user searches for records in the data table in manager portal, system is retrieving and showing only first 500 results irrespective of number of records are present in table.
- In my application after launching portal, I am redirecting pega to another server where UI and Java code is there, it is a headless application that server accessing pega with Service Soap, that application takes around 1:30 hr to get complete once it ge
- Ability to create Unit Test Cases and Suites through Revision Manager
- Is it possible to create a new Issue/Group in revision management?