Pega Designer Studio - Items not Checked-in
Do you know if there is a way to identify all the items that are not check-in on a certain class?
***Edited by moderator: Maryrita moved to Product Support from Applications***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
You can find in 3 ways.
1) In the header bar of the designer studio, there is a "Correct Symbol" beside the search bar. If you click on that it will give list of cheked out records.
2) Second way is just open ruleset and there you will find "Rules currently Checked Out" column, This column gives the number of checked out records. If you click on that number it will give the details of the checked out records.
3) And last way is click on Private Explorer (Left side of designer studio namely explorer area), it gives the list of checked out records.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega Express Portal launch from Designer Studio- How to edit Pega Express app?
- Designer studio- open list of properties takes long time and gives error post upgrade to Pega7
- Pega Robotics designer studio- Icons are not rendering properly
- How to put Search Icon inside Textbox as Search functionality in Designer Studio- PRPC v7.2
- Access Designer Studio- Training