Pega 7.2.1 prhelp.war still shows as 7.1.7
Downloaded the prhelp.war for Pega 7.2.1 from Pega 7 Platform Update. Installed on websphere, cleared Tempdir and restarted server. When launching help from Designer Portal the Help is still for Pega 7.1.7. Is this correct?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
From Pega 7.2x, we no long use prhelp related URL. We are directly pointing to PDN web site.
Go to Desinger Studio -> System -> Settings -> URLs, enter "https://pdn.pega.com/sites/pdn.pega.com/files/help_v721" in the field of 'Online Help URL:'.
It will launch the correct 7.2.1 online.
See screenshots attached.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega 7.1.7 to Pega 7.1.9-Redeplying war files
- Pega 7.2.1 expression builder showing limited libraries/ functions
- When I am searching a rule in pega 7.1.7 it does not show in output
- PEGA update 7.3.1 was successful but system shows 7.1.7
- Is it okay to truncate milliseconds from timestamps when migrating from Pega 7.2.1 on Postgres to Pega 7.2.1 on Oracle?