Pega 7 Report Filters
Hi, I am using Pega 7.2 and have created a report definition with a Filter (I'm pulling from a custom section). The filter allows the user to select a date which filters the results. It works fine in Designer studio when I run it, but in PegaExpress7, the Filter is disabled (readonly). I can't click it. I switched to a Manager role, and then it worked.
Is there a permission required to enable the Report Filter in pega express?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega 7.1.6 how to have select filters when scheduling report defintion
- Filter conditions labels in Report Pega 7.2
- Report definition called from on-click event on section but not showing proper filter results in Pega 7.2.2!
- Pega7.2.2, WorkList [My Work]-Report Definition Filtering and Sorting Not Sticking
- Is it possible to use @(Pega-RULES:DecisionTable).ObtainValue at filters of Report Definition?