Passing break line character in the service request
How to pass break line character when we call a service?
Ex: Praveen Kumar needs to be saved in the DB as below once the request gets processed.
in the service request but the request which is being received at service end is @amp;#xA;
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to add Categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
which content type(Xml,json etc) your using for communication between the client and service .
If it's Json you can add below DSS to escape special characters
Purpose : json/escapeSpecialCharacters
Owning Ruleset : Pega-IntSvcs
Value : true
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- SOAP service input with french characters is cutting off the XML following the special character. Is it an encoding issue in the request being sent to PEGA?
- How to pass XML string as an request parameter to a SOAP service
- How to manually display a line break in List view
- Line Break in Field Value in PRPC v5.5
- How to print to a text file with line breaks