Page-break issue while generating word teplate
We are using HTML codes to create tabular structure in a correspondence rule and then generating a document out of it. The issue we are facing is that the rows are getting split between the pages. Since we have dynamic values in the table we have to set page-break dynamically such that a row doesn't get split between pages.
We tried the attributed page-break-inside:avoid for <tr> and <td>. But still it is not working.
Is there any way of achieving this functionality? Kindly help us out.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Page-break using HTMLToPDF activity
- Can we add a page break in correspondence rule for PDF generation?
- PDF Page break issue(paragraph getting split among pages)
- Generate word document using word document, which can show data from page list, table format dynamically
- Characters are breaking out of words in User Interface