Out Parameter in Activity
Suppose there are 2 activities viz ActivityA and ActivityB. Now, ActivityB is called from ActivityA. There is an out parameter defined in ActivityB. So, in the step in ActivityA where ActivityB is called, we set this out parameter into a local variable defined in ActivityA. It for some reason doesn't sets the value in local variable. But, when we set the same out parameter in a property, it gets set there. Why is it so???
***Updated by moderator: Marissa to close post***
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How can I pass a boolean parameter input to a flow to a boolean parameter in an activity within that flow?
- In an Activity: Remove parameter from parameter page
- Can I pass class name to Activity as parameter?. then I want to open the class that I was passed as parameter for using own property.
- PRPC 5.5: When i tried to run an Activity, there is a message (Activity do not exist) and (No Parameters Available)
- using values in activity parameter page to call