Obj-Browse to fetch multiple rows from Data Table and assign the response to a PageList
I have a requirement where i need to use Obj-Browse to fetch multiple rows from Data Table and assign the response to a PageList under Work Class, so that i can populate the response in a Grid having the Source as PageList.
I Created an Activity, where i configured Pages & Classes as: newCustomer .....-Data-Customer
I have a property of type PageList, having name as CustomerDetails, i need to set the response of Obj-Browse into this, i am unable to figure it out.
Please someone help me how to achieve this.
Attaching the Screenshot of Activity Step Configuration
***Edited by Moderator, Maryrita: Moved to Product Support from Applications***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Obj-Browse vs Datapage (Thread level using Report Definition) which is the best way to fetch data from table
- Obj-Browse on Data class which is mapped to external table and not having pzPVStream column throws ERROR
- Obj-Browse on external table with char data type as key field.
- Obj-Browse on external table with char data type as key field, how to trim db field and compare?
- Obj-browse not able to fetch unexposed columns in Pega 7.1.7 version