Number of months between 2 java.util.Date, excluding day of month
Hi Team, We are using PEGA 731 which is an Oracle SDK JAVA 8. As part JSR-310 which is been added in SDK of Java 8 has a standard way of getting months difference of two date values:
- In order to perform the following when we created our own function we were not able to save the following with missing libary.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Add one month to date, but keep exact same day or last day of the month if higher
- To get Number of days for given month
- date property in the clipboard page list, group them by like for previous 15 days, 1 month, 1 year, 2 year etc. and count in each group
- I have a requirement where I need to display a Date field in Dropdown mode. However on load of the screen, Month and Day will remain blank but the year should get set as the current year. I have tried to use the Default value with the CurrentDateTime func
- I need to move the cursor Automatically to the next textbox after entering the value in first textbox,for example for entering the Date of birth values if i enter the value in Day box then the cursor should automatically move to Month box.How this thing c