Not able to include custom properties in elastic search using the pxRetrieveSearchData - Custom elastic search
I have a data class which has huge data in it and few needed properties are in blob. I wanted to provide a content search option to this data class in a harness. So i did index this data class and written an activity which uses pxRetrieveSearchData activity which internally uses data index to get the search results. This is returning results with default properties when i pass the searchtext. Now i wanted to include my custom properties. So i have created pySearchModel data transform and included my properties. Still i don't see my custom properties in the search results. I am trying this on 7.1.8 AES system.
Am i missing anything here? can someone help me on this?
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to add Categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
After you added the properties to "pySearchModel", did you re-index the Data class again ? If not, please re-index the data class and then try again
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to include the custom search properties in the Package of the Product
- Custom Search Parameters for Elastic Search- Pega 7.4- defining params for search query
- Include start number and row number in the Elastic Search query
- Elastic search on workobjects- finding the property that contains the search string
- Elastic search customization