Not able to create Data Tables
I am trying to cretate a data table. But it showing following message
"Data Tables have been replaced by the new local data storage format. Please click 'Convert' on each data table to convert them into the new format. To create storage for a new data type, go to the Data Explorer." and No option is available to create a data table.
In Data Explorer also not able to find any option to create a data table.
Please help me in creating a "Data srorage" using Data explorer.
Your help will be highly appriciated.
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
In pega previous versions the data tabels are created using the designer studio but in the lastest versions of pega the data tabels are created directly from the data icon and will define the data table name first and you need to give properties which you want in the table. After that you can directly give the data by using the records tab.We can also select the primary key from that tab for the data table.
Other feature is pega by default creates the datapages for your data table. You cand find them in the sources tab.
Note: The datapages will only create when you first access the datatable.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- I have created an data table. When Im trying to call this data table in a step im getting the error "Error: ** ** An error occured on executing the query for the report definition- There was a problem getting a list: code: 0 SQLState: XX000 Message: ERRO
- Creating Data table for External table
- How can i create users from the data in my user table, need to create multiple users with different roles.
- Can we Create a Data Table for an Existing data Class
- How to Create a data table and data page in PEGA 7.1.9