Node level Data Pages with same name and different AccessGroups
I want to use node level Data Pages in a system who is dealing with multiple versions in parallel.
When a request is incomming for rel. 01.01, the DP will be created with the access group for 01.01. and the data for 01.01 and resides at the node for next 24 hours at the node: expiring after 24 hous. The next request needs rel. 01.02, which is has another requestor and another access group. The SOR is versioned too and contains different records or value. Gets the requestor for 01.02. the data from the release 01.01 when the page isn't expired?
Or should I use only requestor level pages?
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to update Categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
I believe using requestor level D Page will be a better option here instead of node.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Node level data page will run on multi nodes or on single node?
- Running node level data page is flushing data oage from all node
- Is there any option available to expire/remove node level data page if any error while loading data page.
- How to expire node level Data (Declare) Page on all the nodes?
- How to clear "node " level data pages across all nodes