No site-specific cipher algorithm Exception
While Executing an activity,We receive an exception as stated below,
"Looking for instance Rule-Message ENCRYPTPROPERTYVALUE: NO SITE-SPECIFIC CIPHER ALGORITHM in the Rule Resolution cache"
"com.pega.pegarules.pub.context.CryptographicException: encryptPropertyValue: No site-specific cipher algorithm"
Please let me know in case any one have any idea on this exception?Thanks in Advance.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Receiving encryptPropertyValue: No site-specific cipher algorithm while running the expression @(Pega-RULES:Utilities).encryptPropertyValue("Test1")
- decrypt: No site-specific cipher algorithm
- CryptographicException: decrypt: No site-specific cipher algorithm while service invoking
- Site-Specific Cipher, PRPC 6.1
- Implementing a Site-Specific Cipher