New Support Troubleshooting Videos Posted to PegaTube!
This is just a quick post to let everyone know that several new Support Guide videos were published to PegaTube recently.
- Support Guide: How to Capture CTI Debug and Screen Pop Logs
- Support Guide: How to Collect Internet Explorer Profiler Output to Diagnose Client Side Performance Issues
- Support Guide: How to Troubleshoot Special Characters During CSV File Import
- Support Guide: How to Troubleshoot Commonly Faced AES Monitoring Issues
- Support Guide: How to Troubleshoot Report Scheduling Related Issues
You can use this Support Guide search link to see the complete collection of videos. This link picks up all new Support Guide videos as soon as they are posted.
Our GCS Software Engineers create these videos based on common issues they see while helping customers resolve Support Requests (SRs). We are always interested to know what topics you’d find helpful, so please let us know your thoughts!
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Two New Support Guide Troubleshooting Videos Posted to PegaTube!
- Two New Support Guide Videos "Live" on PegaTube!
- [Video]: Support Guide: Troubleshooting When Rule Conditions not Executing as Expected
- [Video]: Support Guide: How to Troubleshoot Automatic Resizing of TextArea Control on Refresh
- [Video]: Support Guide: Troubleshooting Inbound Data Mapping Error