NBA in Pega Customer Service
May I know how NBA actions are populated in Pega customer Service? For e.g. If I add new Intent task rule then how would Pega CS would consider this new task as the next best action? I need the answer in Layman's term as i have already visited the code but that was too complex to understand.
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to update Categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
The implementation guides cover this to some extent.
Defining Pega Marketing and next best action (NBA) adapter behavior.
Essentially in the landing page associated to you determine the conditions for which they will be present in the suggested intent area
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega Marketing- Customer Journey for NBA
- Data Model for Pega Customer Service for HealthCare & Pega Customer Service
- Integrate from one Pega Customer Service application to another Pega Customer Service application
- Flow Action failing when starting Customer NBA Interaction
- What package I should suggest to get license so that my customer will use the NBA/NBO features?