In the mobile application the font-size automatically change to “font-size = 16 px”. How shall I do?
In the process of developing mobile application, I found the “font-size=16px” is the default value and it could not be changed. “100 M” is a button, and green circle is the image of the button. I set the font-size=9px for making the “100 M” smaller to fit the background green circle. But when the mobile application is running, I found that the font-size automatically change to “font-size=16px”. Could you tell me how will do? Thanks.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to increase font size of the links for Mobile app
- In List view change the font size bold to normal
- Is it possible to change the font size of pyLabel of pyCreateCaseMenu at CaseManager?
- How to change the font family and size when export to excel from RD
- How do you change the font size of text appearing in an eForm?