Migration - Issue while deploying the RAP from 6.1 SP2 to 7.1.6
I am facing this issue while deploying the RAP from 6.1 SP2 to 7.1.6.
After we imported the product to 7 environment (note : my 7 environment is new with a blank DB) , I changedall the ruleset prerequisite to the needed rulesets and changes the ruleset 6.1 to peha ruleset 7. I save the application rule with the case types.
Now the problem is I can see my class structure but I am not being able to see the rules through Application explorer.
when I Search the rules through Record explorer i am being able to see the rules.
Even the rule is pointing to thecorrect ruleset version, but when i open the ruleset veriosn I see All Rules contained as 0. As well as I am not being able to see the Case types also through Case Explorer.
Please help. Thanks in Advance.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Fail to start the pega application post Deployment of the application Migration from 6.1 sp1 to 7.1.6
- What are the possible issues of having AES 3.5 monitoring Pega 7.1.6 application?
- When switching portal in pega 7.1.6 facing display issue
- PRPC 7.1.6 Connect Rest Issue- No way to select type of secure protocol type (SSL/TLS)
- SAE2 on Pega 7.1.6 startup issue