Messy Chinese Characters while sending SMS to customers
We're using Pega Communication to build up the campaign for our telecomm client to send the SMS messages to the customers.
It's OK for English SMS content. But when we try to send Chinese messages, it shows question mark(?) on the custormers' cellphones. Kindly please advise it.
Thanks in advance!
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- HTML to PDF with Chinese/Spanish character
- Chinese characters from text file are getting saved as symbols/question marks into database table
- Chinese characters saved in DB does not show in correct format while generating PDF.
- Can we use OTF fonts for rendering Chinese character in htmltopdf generator
- HTML to PDF with Chinese/Japanese character