Mapping custom rules to table other than pr4_rule
As part of one of the requirements , we have prepared a custom rule type . The number of rules created in this rule type are many more . Is it possible to map this specific rule type ( i.e its corresponding class ) to separate table apart from pr4_rule ( we can replicate pr4_rule table with some diffferent name ) . If we do this , do we get all the capabilities a rule can possess ( like rule resolution / versioning / search capability / caching etc ) ?
***Updated by Moderator: Marissa to update categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Restore rules by copying pr4_rules table instances
- PEGA table pr4_rule column PXINSNAME does not accept full range of special characters
- MKT_CUSTOMER table columns do not map to PegaMKT-Data-Customer data model
- CS126.96.36.199 jar import fails: Error Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'pr4_rule_PK' Can't insert duplicate key in pr4_rule
- Pega marketing 8.2 implementation guide creates prospect mapped to customer table.