Manual import of log files to AES?
Is it possible to manually import the log files into AES and view the recommendations, findings and metrics from AES?
(Pega 7.1.8 & AES 7.1)
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to add Categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- SIPayments.jar Failed to import because of errors thrown while applying SI Payments 7 changes manually
- Looking for way to minimize manual labor on XML data model update imports
- How to automate the creation of Product file that is being manually done in Pega UI?
- How to manually upload a model file to a taxonomy?
- prlogging- Log class into specific file but still log in PegaRULES file