Long running queries causing system slowness.Recommendations/Solutions please.
Could you please help resolve the long running queries causing system slowness.
PFA for the same.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
We have also faced similar long running queries on cache tables. Attached queries also contains the OOTB cache tables in delete queries.
GCS team suggested to truncate the cache tables and reset the DB stastics. It worked for us.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Recommendations to resolve SP sppr_purge_table related long running queries.
- SELECT TOP- Long Running Queries- review and recommendations.
- "Status fail: Message There has been an issue; please consult your system administrator" Error thrown for a report with Long Running Database Query
- Oracle Data Dictionary Query Hotfix installed,even then no change in the long running OOTB query behavior (PEGA 72)
- Extract of Rule-Utility-Library is slow and the entire system runs slow