Localization on click of a link
Requirement is on click of a link in portal, all the data should be translated to french language. This is working in 5.5 by using custom code. This is not working after upgrade.
On click a activity is called and operator pyuserlocale value has been changed and obj-save is performed. After this showDesktop activity is called. This is not working. Please suggest.
Thanks in advance
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to open an excel file present on local network using the click of a link present on user screen in PRPC? The file should be open using MS Excel directly on the click of link.
- Localization is not working on click of Link after upgrade
- Error Whenever i click next to pega button on Pegarules link or on Operator Link next to it.
- Link doesn't start file download if other link has already been clicked
- Clicking on link in HTML table with 4 links in data cell