Launching modal dialog on launch of the portal
We have a requirement to show a modal dialog when the portal launches conditionally(This will be shown once in the user's lifetime). Is there any OOTB way to achieve this?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
You can go through below discussion
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Issue regarding auto launch of OOTB modal dialog when user logs into portal
- Modal dialog not launching from repeat grid using embedded page list
- Launching Modal Dialog through script
- Modal dialog not launching in center of the screen
- [Video]: Cancel action behavior in regular local action versus local action launched through modal dialog