JWT (JSON Web Tokens)
Does pega support JSON web tokens in Connect or Service REST? I could not find any documentation for reference.
Please help me with the approach to implement JWT in PRPC applications.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
I do not believe we have OOTB support for JWT yet. The only option I can see at the moment is to write custom java code for Connect-REST (activity pyInvokeRestConnector) using java, e.g., http://connect2id.com/products/nimbus-jose-jwt among other JWT preliminary implementations.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Need to use HS256 algorithm for sign with Jason Web Token (JWT)
- SSO using JSON Web Token in Pega
- JSON Web Token is not validated correctly despite being correct
- How to generate JWT token with custom header using OOTB Token Profile Data Instance
- how to read data input from other API submission (Json format)?