JMS Connector (Authentication Profile)
We have a secure weblogic JMS queue and are using the Direct JNDI lookup in the connector. An authentication profile is created with the credentials for the queue and providing it in the connect JMS rule the authentication for the queue fails, while using the same user name and password in the JNDI Server form (security principal and security credentials) the connect rule runs successfully.
Is it the correct behavior? How can it be altered to take the Authentication Profile in Connect JMS rule as a precedence?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Authentication Profile for rest connector
- Post Authentication Activity (Authentication Service)
- encountering error 535 (Authentication \Login Failed) with blank “Receiver Email Id” while trying to run a multichannel outbound campaign
- Difference between Authentication Profile and WS Security profile?
- Does anybody have examples of a Pega JMS Connector for Weblogic? Mine doesn't work. I wrote Java JMS clients and they work.