JBoss App Server is getting stopped by itself after sometime
We are using JBoss Web/7.5.23.Final-redhat-1 Application server for our project. But the server is getting stopped by itself after sometime due to JBAS015986 Host Controller shutdown has been requested via an OS signal error.
Any suggestions please?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Importing PRPC6.3sp1 Product to Another instance PRPC6.3sp1 with Jboss EAP 5.2 app server
- Preventing stopped or delayed agents in JBoss EAR deployments with an ActiveMQ resource adapter
- How can we stop the listener in Pega 7.2.1 from JBoss level?
- What configurations are required to setup MDB listener in Pega (JBOSS Server) to read from remote queue hosted in different server?
- PegaCHAT 7.4 Server stops at launching xmpp server message in console