java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Metaspace | PRPC731 | TOMCAT8 |JAVA8.
We are observing lots of "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Metaspace " errors in the production logs. XX:MaxMetaspaceSize value has been set to 1024m.
I am referring to the following PDN article (https://pdn.pega.com/community/product-support/question/javalangoutofmemoryerrormetaspace-error-logs-pega73-using-java-8) which contains details about similar kind of issue.
Could someone please suggest if we have to add the following JVM arg "-Dcom.sun.xml.bind.v2.bytecode.ClassTailor.noOptimize=true" or to increase the MetaspaceSize value to circumvent the issue.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Increasing metaspace alone should do it.
-Dcom.sun.xml.bind.v2.bytecode.ClassTailor.noOptimize=true this might have some performance impact.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Stable Tomcat8 and Java8 versions compatible with PRPC731.
- Recommended Connection pool settings @ Tomcat8 @PRPC731 @SQL Server.
- PRPC731 Installation- PRPC_Setup.jar- Could not create the Java virtual machine-[java] Could not reserve enough space for object heap
- SSO implementation for PRPC731 and Tomcat 8.5.32
- Latest stable versions of Tomcat and JDK compatible with PRPC731 version.