Is it safe to deploy external jar files to prpc app server?
I am wondering whether deploying external jar files (to be specific ae-awt.jar to use desktop classes ) to prpc app server will have any impact related to security or maintenance? Please let me know if any one implemented this or faced any issue with external jar files.
Thanks in advance.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How can i see the imported application(.jar) in my current application? i am successfully deployed the jar files into my app
- When in the upgrade process should we upgrade the app server?
- Can the orchestration and the candidate be on the same server? Deployment Manager 4.5
- Does Pega is using local file system when uploading a file?Some sort of temp directory in the middle on Pega server?
- Download files from pega server?