Issue in requirement set load
As part of my application build i am loading requirementset, requirements, documents. But in GenerateDocsfromDocGrp activity step 9.4,9.5,9.6 hardcoded with pyworkpage due to that my documents are loading. Some one can explain why this steps are hardcoded . In private if i change to primary instead of pyWorkPage i am getting documents. Becuase while case creation i am calling this utility and page will be iterate page.
So pega should not expect pyWorkPage all the time . I have seen this issue in OOTB Addcontact(PEGAOBFS-Work-AddContact) flow aswell
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- I have a requirement where I need to display a Date field in Dropdown mode. However on load of the screen, Month and Day will remain blank but the year should get set as the current year. I have tried to use the Default value with the CurrentDateTime func
- Getting Error (PegaCA-Work-Interaction)Error loading RULE-DECLARE-PAGES D_INTERACTION #20170118T020414.409 GMT [InteractionId:"I-227"], Reason: ** Unable to load data page D_Interaction. Required parameters: InteractionId. cannot be blank
- Finding Requirement Set from Requirement Rule
- I've noticed that when we run the Pega install or update scripts during product installation or upgrade, the scripts require ANT_HOME to be set. The scripts are running fine, but our Release Management team is asking why these scripts require ANT. They
- com.pega.pegarules.pub.runtime.IndeterminateConditionalException: ** Unable to load data page D_ComOptions. Required parameters: OwnerId. cannot be blank