I get "Outbound data mapping failed " if I run SOAP service in the same instance again.I have to re login to run it again.
I have a SOAP service in the application.If I try to run a request from the service twice from the same instance i.e logged in once it says "Outbound data mapping failed " .But the request is same.If I relogin into the application again.I am able to run it.
Is it accepted feature of Pega that I can run SOAP service request only once per login?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Can you change the processing mode to "stateless" and try the scenario?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- SOAP service failed:Outbound data mapping failed
- Rest Service using JSON Object Request returns "Inbound data mapping failed"
- Getting "com.pega.pegarules.pub.PRException: Exception occurred while mapping incoming response to.response_POST.parts " while calling REST service
- getting "Couldn't Base64 decode keystore file content " error while sonnecting to the service using SOAP
- encountering error 535 (Authentication \Login Failed) with blank “Receiver Email Id” while trying to run a multichannel outbound campaign