I am facing an issue similar to https://pdn.pega.com/community/product-support/question/avoid-confirm-close-prompt-message-when-no-real-change-wo-has
The issue is in Pega 7 in-
How can this be resolved in pega 6.2
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- We are facing an issue where word merge inserts raw HTML content in the document. I found this link where similar issue was mentioned, although, it limits to inserting raw HTML tags only for balnk property values. https://pdn.pega.com/support-articles/wor
- Avoid "Confirm close" prompt message when no "real" change to WO has been made
- I am facing same issue as support artical after upgrade application to PegaPRPC 6.x to 7.1.9 "https://pdn.pega.com/support-articles/pzinternalcaseflow-error#comment-139441"
- Is there a Hotfix for this custom Modal dialog issue (support article from PDN)? https://pdn.pega.com/support-articles/wrong-template-for-modal-dialog-triggered-from-navigation-rule
- Is there any hot fix in Pega 7.1.7 for "https://pdn.pega.com/support-articles/hasmessages-causes-operationfail-error"