Hybrid Mobile App Branding
Hi - I have created a mobile app for android and can download and install it using banner.However only the different combinations of OOTB pega icons are getting reflected after changing the icon and rebuilding it. If i upload a custom svg file then i can see it in the configuration page but nowt after downloading the apk file and after installing.It's getting reverted back to default pega icon everytime.
***Moderator Edit: Vidyaranjan | Updated Categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Did you zip the folders as a group or just the top one ? You have to select all the folders inside that folder and zip it rather than just zip the top one.
It worked for me when I faced similar issue.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- To customize mobile app icon in android- Issue with Branding Assets
- Can we use iframe in Hybrid mobile app?
- Identifying sync issues in Pega 722 version- Mobile hybrid client app
- Need to show back button in Pega Mobile Hybrid android app 7.3
- Authentication time-out not working for Desktop version but working fine for Hybrid client Mobile app